Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last One

Ok I did a little more searching.  What about THIS?!  I think it would look neat in a bathroom (it's not as large as it looks) to hang towels on.

Courtesy of Etsy
Courtesy of Flower Patch Farm Girl
 I read a blog called Flower Patch Farm Girl.  She's a country girl that lives in our area, that has this same taste!  Through her blog we've gotten a look at her home.  It's so pretty and welcoming.  She finds the oddest things and turns them into treasure.  I don't have that ability, of that I'm certain.  However- she's great inspiration.  This old ladder makes a great shelf for family frames.  I just love that idea.
Courtesy of FPFG
And a tin backsplash?  Yes, I think I will.  Modern, yet vintage.  Now we just need to find the perfect house.... :)  That's why this blog will be helpful.  When it's the right time - I'll have all my ideas in one spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment