Thursday, July 7, 2011

10 months

Sweet girl, I can't even believe that you're 10 months old!  Do you know how close that makes you to being ONE YEAR OLD!?!  The day I post that picture, I'll probably be crying.  You'll learn that about your mom soon.  I'm an emotional wreck.  Prepare yourself now.  By the way, you may or may not have inherited that from me.  So prepare for that too.

Since I was incredibly late posting your 9 month stats, you really haven't changed that much from that time.  But here's some new things that you're up to.  You're crawling.  It's an odd, gimpy crawl.  Yes, we laugh at you, but it's all in love, I promise!  You are developing quite the little attitude.  You know what you want and you aren't afraid to let us know.  I prefer to call you strong willed.  :)  On the days that this really annoys me I just try and remember that this will be a great quality to have when you're out saving the world, helping others, or curing cancer.  Or whatever it is you decide to do!
You are getting more teeth.  Count as of today is up to 7.
You are into everything.  I know you're supposed to be, but you have zero interest in your toys now that you can get into all of the other "fun" things.  Days like today make me feel like I'm telling you "no no!" all day long.  But you'll learn.

We love you Bug.  You make our world a better place.  I thank God every day, multiple times a day, for choosing me to be your mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment