Monday, August 8, 2011

Remains of Summer

The summer is almost over.  Time just really got away from us and before we know it, September will be upon us and our sweet Tenley will be turning one.  I'm not sure I've accepted it yet, but I know it will come whether I'm ready or not.  She's still my baby, but some days if I go to check on her during her nap, I'll just watch her sleep and I think "She's getting so big.  She looks so long in that crib.  She's looking more and more like a toddler, and less like a baby."  Our sweet little girl is growing up.  Remember on the show Saved By the Bell they used to do a TIME OUT!  That would be nice some days.  I just want to remember every moment.  Her sweet sounding jibberish.  I'm sure she has amazing stories to tell.  The way she says "tickle tickle tickle" or laughs until she gets the hiccups.  That's why I appreciate this blog, it's my way of remembering.

August and September will be very busy!  My best friend, Trina, gets married this weekend!  So this week brings a flurry of bridal and wedding activities!  I can't wait to do each one and share in this moment with her.  My new Thirty-One business is keeping me very busy, and I love it!  I now have three jobs that I love so much!!!  My part time job at the district office, Thirty-One, and being Tenley's mommy!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the remains of summer!!  I'll be putting up an 11 month most soon, and then some of Tenley's one year pictures after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment