Monday, August 29, 2011

Believe it or not.

Do you see it?  Do you see that birthday ticker right above this post!?  Can you even believe that our sweet little bug is almost ONE!?  If you're anything like Mike and I- you can't.  This past year has gone so quickly, I feel like I've had to be so intentional about stopping.  STOPPING.  And soaking in the moments.  I've tried to STOP.  and watch as Mike reads a story to Tenley.  STOP.  and watch how she lights up when we walk into a room.  STOP.  and hear the sound of her giggle.  Not just idle, but stop.  These moments will be gone before I know it.  More will come, more precious than the last.  But I'll never get this time back.  And that makes this mama a bit weepy (big surprise I know).


So, I'll continue soaking it all in and embrace the new milestones and challenges that come with it.

We are in full birthday party planning mode!  So far I'm coming in under budget.  It sure will be close though! We are so excited to share Tenley's special day with so many of our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment