Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Excitment!

I'm so excited for Christmas! Now that it's December and we've had our first little snowfall, I can't help but get excited! Tenley's first Christmas!! The thought just about brings tears to my eyes (yes, I know, no big surprise.) I'm imagining Christmas in a few years when Tenley will burst out of her room yelling at us to get up because it's Christmas morning! My head is full of traditions I want to start with her.
We will receive an early Christmas present this year in the Marshall family. Katie and Craig head to Chicago this weekend and on Monday they will have their baby!! We pray that everything goes as planned and that we'll soon be able to meet Baby VT. We love you Katie, Craig, and Cole!

Through the eyes of a child...

No comments:

Post a Comment