Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

I'm just so excited for this Christmas! I can't wait to start our own traditions with Tenley and for her to experience all our other traditions. I know that the years to come are going to be even more fun, and frankly, a little crazy, as she starts getting anxious for Christmas festivities. I'm going to savor every moment this year. I'm so so thankful for our beautiful little girl. Her smile wipes away any worries I might have. Her arrival has made me completely change. I pray that she cares for people with all of her heart. I pray that she stands up for what she believes in like her Daddy. I pray that she feels deeply for others like I do, often very emotionally. She's going to be her own person, but I pray that God instills the qualities of Jesus in her. Tenley, no one on earth loves you more than daddy and I. But God loves you even more than that.

This Christmas, I'm again reminded of our Savior, Jesus Christ. God sent to us such an amazing gift.

Merry Christmas everyone. I pray that you'll be blessed with lots of happiness and laughter this year.
Tenley's Christmas dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment