Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 Months!

Tenley you are 3 months old today!! You are getting so big and changing so much everyday! It's such a fun time!

What are you doing now?
*You eat every 4 hours.
*You eat 4.5 oz., but I think in the next few days we will increase that to 5 oz. You seem to still be hungry!
*You wear size 1 diapers.
*You are wearing all 3 month clothing, but your 3 month sleepers are getting too short on you!
*We have a nightly routine and it seems to work very well for you! I give you a bath, you eat, and then I rock you. You are in bed by 8:30 and will sleep til 4am, you eat, then go back to bed pretty easily til 8am. You wake up on the dot at 8! I think before I know it you'll drop that 4am feeding and will be sleeping through the night soon! I hope anyway :). We have bad nights once or twice a week, but for the most part you're doing well!
*You are smiling so easily now!
*We heard your first giggle the other night. Daddy made you laugh. It was the sweetest sound, but we haven't heard it since.
*You seem to prefer being with Mommy, but you smile more for Daddy.
*You do not like being burped, you cry and cry until we put the bottle back in!
*My favorite part of you waking up is in the morning when I go to your crib to get you and you smile so big at me.
*You hate your tummy!
*Your left arm is improving so much! You can now put it above your head and move it around better than ever!

We love you so much Tenley! You are the light of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment