Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blessed.

Little Miss Tenley surprised me with homemade flowers and a card for Mother's Day.  She also is treating me to a pedicure this week!  Isn't she so thoughtful??  :)  I think she got some help from Grandma and Daddy, but she certainly loved every minute of it, too.  I'm so incredibly blessed that God chose me to be her mommy.  I know that I've said that before, but it's worth saying again.

I know that Mother's Day is also a very hard day for some women.  Those who have lost their mothers and those who are aching to be a mom and are trusting that God has a plan.  I pray for you all today.  For those who have lost their moms, I pray that you felt peace today through the emotions.  I pray that you felt your mom with you as you tried to celebrate with your family.  For those who cannot conceive or are waiting on a child, I pray that you will continue to trust the One that knows our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment