Tuesday, May 24, 2011

8 Months.

You're 8 months old Tenley!  You're learning so many new things.  Here's what you're up to:


-still eating 7 oz. of formula every 4 hours.
-eating 1 container of baby food for lunch and 2 for supper.
-eating yogurt for a snack.
-the only food you aren't a big fan of is mixed veggies.
-you weigh 19.2 lbs.
-you aren't crawling yet, but you certainly figure out how to get into things!  you scoot on your butt or when you're on your tummy you can push yourself backwards.  I'm sure crawling will come very soon!  You are a baby on the move!
-you LOVE being outside!
-you are wearing size 2 diapers, but will be switching to 3s soon.
-you have two teeth (bottom middle) and two more that have just about popped through on the top.
-you blow raspberries and sometimes will give us kisses!  They are wet kisses but we love them!
-You also know how to do "so big!!" and wave bye-bye!  What a smart little lady you are! :)

We love you so much Tenley.  Your first birthday is quickly approaching and as I am beginning to plan, I'm reminded of how fast this year has gone.  I know that soon you'll be walking, talking, starting school, etc.  I pray that I continue to enjoy each and every moment and never wish for the next- just enjoy the present.  Because before I know it, the next moment, the next year- will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment