Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites


It's time for Friday favorites! We haven't had a super busy week but I of course have some favorite moments!

Have you all heard of plopping!?  It's a completely terrible name for a trick to help curly haired girls wash their hair at night and wake to beautiful soft curls! I was the biggest skeptic I tell ya. But I tried it the other night and followed the directions. OH MY GOODNESS. I was amazed when I woke up to curls that looked like I just did my hair! This might just turn me into a night showerer! :) Here's the directions:


Tenley tried to ride her bike without training wheels this week! We're not quite ready for it yet, her fear definitely got the best of her. But she tried!! I'm not sure when she got so big.




Mike and I got to dress up last weekend and head to a friend's wedding. It's rare anymore that we get to BOTH dress up at the same time and go out somewhere. Since losing some weight, I was actually looking forward to dressing up too.



Here's my favorite picture from the week! They are starting to play well together more often and it's great to watch these moments happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment