Friday, March 20, 2015

Progress!

Today marks a milestone for me!  I've lost 20 lbs!  This new lifestyle is getting easier. Lots of veggies and fruit and lean protein. It's more of a way of life now. That's not to say it's not hard. I still would love to go pig out at buffalo wild wings.  I did have that for a cheat meal a couple weeks ago (a smaller portion) and while it tasted so good.. I was reminded of why I can't have that alot! I felt awful afterwards!

Here's a couple pictures.  The first one is from February.  I know it's hard to see differences because of what I'm wearing, but I can see some.
I can tell a difference in my face a little bit.  My jeans are definitely big on me now. Good thing I have a stock pile of old jeans that are all smaller sizes. I held on to them in hopes of someday... Some day could be here!

This picture is from today.
I'm really working hard to see more changes! I'm walking about two miles every night (when it's not bitter cold!) and trying to work out in the mornings, although I must admit I've been slacking a bit in that area. But I can tell a big difference just since I started walking.

Here's to 20 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment