Wednesday, July 25, 2012

19 weeks.

How far Along:  19 weeks, 3 days.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Well I'm sure I've gained a little, because I haven't been getting sick quite as often.  We'll find out at the next doctor's appointment.
Maternity clothes:  I'm in all maternity pants now.
Best Moment this week:  a stranger noticed I was pregnant :)
Movement:  Still haven't felt any movements since early on when I thought I was feeling something!  I'm waiting for the obvious ones!
Food Craving:  chips and salsa
What I miss:  Energy.
Sleep:  I've always tossed and turned a lot, but definitely more than normal now.
Symptoms:  I told Mike that I think I've hit a weird point in my pregnancy that I just don't feel very pregnant because I don't have all that many symptoms.  *same as last time.
Doctor's Update:  Just one week and one day til our ultrasound!!  Can't wait to see our sweet little baby!  He or she is the size of a mango right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment