Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Beginning...

...to feel like Christmas!  The tree is up, the house is decorated.  Christmas presents are starting to pile up waiting to be wrapped!  I love this time of year.  I love it even more watching everything through Tenley's eyes.  This year it's so important to me that we start our own family traditions.  Tenley's eyes light up when we turn on the lights on the tree, I can't wait to take her to look at the Christmas lights in Winding Brook.  I know that she might not remember this year, but I will never forget it.  This is the year she will actually be interested in the presents (or the wrapping paper and boxes!) and she can sit and listen as we read the Christmas story out of the Bible.  I need to remind myself to slow down this holiday season and soak up every moment!

I took some pictures of Tenley recently for our Christmas cards.  Here's one of them that you'll see on our cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment