Friday, November 11, 2011

One Year

We've officially been back in Nappanee for one year!  It feels longer than that to tell you the truth.  Just last night I was looking around our house trying to figure out how I was going to decorate for Christmas and I got a little weepy (shocker!) telling Mike that I really feel at home here.  Not just because this town is where I grew up, but because of the connections we've been making recently.  We've gotten more involved at church and we love how that feels.  We also are starting traditions with Tenley and our families.  I love that.  I was just telling Mike that this is really the year to start these Christmas traditions.  In years past we've either been unsettled or living away from home, so now is when I really want to put all of our traditions into action.  I can't wait to have time just the three of us on Christmas morning.  Thank you Lord for having this plan in place before we even asked for it.  But while I'm so thankful for being right where I am right now, a year ago I wrote this post: http://michelle-mast.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you.html  and I am SO grateful for those people.  They will never know how much of an impact they made in our lives.

Here's another fun video of Tenley:

No comments:

Post a Comment