Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Decor

Sorry, I know you are rolling your eyes at the sight of Christmas decor and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. I've been dying to put up some decorations, but I know my husband will have a fit.  Usually I'm a stickler for Christmas AFTER Thanksgiving, but for some reason this year, I'm just ready to enjoy it longer.  Sorry Fall decor.  You're usually my favorite- I promise I've enjoyed you.

Remember this little bug at this time last year?
How can you not look forward to Christmas when you have her in your life!  She's going to be so cute in all her Christmas outfits, dresses and I just know that this year she'll love tearing into those presents!  But it's a BIG goal of mine to make sure that Tenley knows from the very beginning what Christmas is really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment