Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photoshoot

Tenley and I decided to have a photoshoot today!  She was having so much fun playing that I just had to get my camera out.  Here's a few of what I took.



 Look at those teeth coming in!



Today she got her six month shots (a little late), plus a flu shot.  She had to get three shots, so the last two were not fun for her once she knew what was going on.  It doesn't matter how many times she has to get shots, it never gets any easier for me!  But luckily after next month (she has to go back for another round of the flu shot) we don't have to go back til after her birthday!
She will be 7 months old in 3 days!  She's growing so fast!  I love every stage she goes through, but I think this has been my favorite!  She has the cutest little personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment