Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fresh Start

Well, something went wrong with my old blog, so I had to start a new one. I'm a little disappointed that I lost all of those posts! I'll have to try and retrieve some of them. But for now- Welcome to the new Blog! A fresh start isn't so bad either!! Seems pretty fitting as we are starting fresh again in Nappanee.
We moved this past weekend back to Nappanee and Mike started on Monday at the Plymouth location. He thinks he will really enjoy it there. This weekend we head back to Merrillville to move all of our larger items. Then we will finally be able to try and get settled.

Tenley is now two months old!! I can't believe it. She's growing so much and everyday is so much fun to see what new things she will do.
Tenley is...
*11 lbs. 4 oz. (50th percentile)
*22 1/4 in. long (50th percentile)
*smiling alot!
*cooing
*she is eating 4 oz. of formula every 4 hours.
*sadly, we aren't sleeping through the night yet, but we're working on it! She's still getting up every four hours to eat. But I'm trying really hard to get her on a solid schedule, so hopefully that will help.
*She has been sleeping in her crib since she was 5 weeks old and she does great!
*She's now moving her left arm so much more! We're so proud of her. The dr. said she should be good as new soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment