Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015.

We're now 21 days into 2015.  Let's get caught up.
1.  I turned 30 on the 11th.  I almost had a break down.
2.  But Mike threw me a wonderful surprise party, and I decided that if I get to spend another 30 years with my amazing friends and family - I'm doing just fine.
3.  Mike and I were able to get away for the weekend.
4.  My parents house sold.

Now that we're caught up on big events, let's get back to the focus of the new year.  I'm not really a person who does resolutions.  I just think they are a way to remind you of your failures.  But with that said, I do think the new year is a great time to look back on your life and think about what you want to do better.  I found this list online.
I think that pretty much sums up how I feel about 2015.  While I'm going to try and do those things on the list, ultimately I'm just going to try and be the best me that I can.  That includes getting healthier, taking walks with my family, spending time each night with the girls instead of rushing through bedtimes, spending more time in the Word, making intentional time with my husband.

I'll leave you with the funniest of pictures.  The girls were eating lunch yesterday and were interacting so nicely with each other, so I snapped a few and this one happened:

Tenley is full of experessions these days.  Here's a couple of nicer ones too.




No comments:

Post a Comment