Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall!

Fall is my favorite time of the year in Indiana!  I just love the crunching of the leaves on the ground, all the colors, the temperature, -- everything!!
The girls enjoy every bit of playing outside during this time too!  Paisley and I got some good time in the leaves the other night.  

Now that GG and Great Grandpa are back in Florida (sniff sniff!!) I think it's time for an update. Tenley is loving preschool!  She claims that her teacher, Mrs. Simpson, is her very best friend.  
While I don't get a ton of information out of her, I do know she's learning a lot, meeting new people, and having a great time.  I pray that her excitement for school continues as she gets older.  Tenley was able to be in her first parade early this fall too!  She was THRILLED.  


Paisley continues to grow and is starting to put words together and talking a lot more!  Her laugh is so contagious and that little smile of hers never gets old!  God certainly knew what he was doing when he decided to surprise us with her!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment