Monday, November 12, 2012

Maternity Pictures!

I have to be honest, I've never been a big fan of maternity pictures.  Something about them always seems so awkward to me.  But, I knew I would regret not getting them this time around because I wanted to remember Tenley at this age while I am pregnant.  So we headed out this past weekend with our beautiful photographer, Lindsey.  If anyone can make me appreciate maternity pictures, it's Lindsey.  She did such a great job.  Here's our sneak peek!





I love them and am so excited to display a few in the house!  Before we know it, baby #2 will be here!  I'm 35 weeks now and feeling more sore than ever!  Baby is ready to make an appearance!  We would love for you to continue to pray for the health of our baby and the changes that this will bring to our family, especially Tenley!

No comments:

Post a Comment