Monday, June 18, 2012

We have some News..


In December we are welcoming a new addition to the Marshall Family!  We will be a family of FOUR!  While this wasn't exactly in our plans, we know that God's plans for us are for better than what we could ever imagine.  We are excited to complete our family with this little one!

We will not be finding out what we're having again this time.  We loved being surprised with Tenley and plan to be surprised again.  While of course Mike is secretly hoping for a boy - we will be thrilled to just have a happy, healthy little bundle.

I'm currently 14 weeks along and I've been sick a handful of times.  But if you remember how sick I was with Tenley- you'll be grateful that it's not that bad this time!  I've been tired, but chasing after a toddler while pregnant will do that to you.  I can feel things stretching and changing a little earlier this time than I did with Tenley.  My hips are a little sore already.  Our next appointment is next Tuesday and we look forward to hearing that little heartbeat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment