Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Months!

Yikes, I really haven't been good about keeping up with this like I would like to. I want to have all of this information so that when I look back I can remember everything! Well, Tenley is almost 6 months old now (I can't even believe that.) But here's what she was doing this last month at 5 months!

*You have grown into size 2 diapers!
*Teething is an ongoing process! You live in a bib, because of the amount of drool that just drains from your mouth! I think you get this from my Uncle Ron! He was like that when he was a baby. That's what your Great Grandma Huber tells us!
*We started you on baby food this month! You've just tried carrots so far. You haven't really gotten the hang of swallowing the baby food yet, so it's a messy process right now!
*You're eating 7 oz. every 4 hours.
*At night you sleep from 8:30-6am. You wake up at 6 still very tired. I have to put your pacifier back in a few times, but eventually you fall back asleep til 7. That's when you eat again.
*You have been doing better on your tummy if I prop you up with a pillow.
*You are trying so hard to sit up. When we lay you on your back to play or on the changing table you lift your head up and try and sit up. It's so funny to watch, you're so close to sitting unsupported. You can sit alone for about 10 seconds before you lose your balance.
*You are wearing all 6 month clothes. Even some of those pants are getting too short! I tried some 6-9 month clothes on you last night and they fit to my surprise! I just can't believe how much you're growing.
*You are starting to use your tongue more. You like to blow bubbles and make funny noises.
You're six month appointment is next week, I can't wait to see how much you've grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment